View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 07:04 PM   #140
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I already asked Runi yesterDay how he could find this little hobbit an innocent above all others. I had my doubts of him then but not enough. Now I think I might look at him more closely.
No you didn't. . . You made a statement about not being able to see why I though Menel Innocent.

Anyways I don't know wether I should be conserned about the suspicions people have mentioned or flattered. I am glad if I am being more helpfull, one allways try to be, but one do not want to get lynched either.

This post is not really going to be helpful, but I have something I want to say.

There is to me a difference between being helpfull and making unesisary long posts. . .Sometimes it seems like people are analysing for analysing sake and using up lots of space on saying nothing. I personaly prefer when the post goes straight to the point with out too much weaving, it is makes things more comprehencable. . .sometimes it feels like slow death to read through them all and you end up fearing neither Eru or Ocean.

I am not asking people to use one liners, just don't keep writing when you have said what you wanted to say.
I will be back later with some thought on who to lynch.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote