View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #135
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I am back to continue looking through Eomer's voters.

Volo started today with a cite of one of Nogrod's posts about Eomer. One that may have led Volo to vote Eomer yesterday, not sure. He also continues his defense of Kath. Then he says this:
Quote:
His suspicion of Eomi is a mistake, but I'm the last one who can blame for that, except for the fact that it was probably Runi who started seriously talking about Eomi being guilty, here. I wouldn't go as far as voting him, Duriel just is scarier.
I'm not entirely sure how to take this. There's something in his wording that worries me. I can't quite put my finger on it yet...

Moving on, Nogrod was the next voter for Eomer. The first he really mentions any worry over Eomer is when he says:
Quote:
Orilin and Eomi have seemingly left the house for toDay and not left a lot to be said of them. That I find a bit worrysome.
in post 61. His next post addresses Eomer's Day 1 behavior post. In Nogrod's post 66 he goes into detail about why Eomer is making him worried. This is the same post Volo used at the beginning of the today. He says he finds Eomer's posts fishy and wonders what Eomer is trying to accomplish. He looks at other possible folks he suspects, but he keeps on Eomer.
Quote:
Then I'm pretty unsettled with Orilin and Eomi. Both have been extremely careful. A bit too careful to my taste. I have made a few notes about Eomi just earlier and will take a look at Orilin soon to see if I can add anything of value that has not been said already.
He waits until late to vote. That seems to be a normal thing for Nogrod though. His vote did tie Eomer with me.

Spawn voted next, but seeing as her innocence is proven I will move on to Lommy. She says that Nogrod is flip-floppy, but also says he is most likely just staying in character. In the same post she says she will probably not vote for Eomer (Spawn, Menel, Volo are included there as well as a reluctance toward Boromir, Nogrod, and Farael). Her next post points to Kath.
Quote:
One thing in Kath's behaviour rings my alarms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
. . . though the one [post] she [Lommy] has made had good points in it . . .
Really. That sounds very much like a wolfish "I-say-something-good-of-someone-just-for-the-sake-of-saying-good-of-somebody" -comment, since if you take a closer look at my post, what "good points" I can possibly have there? Those were the few first things crossing my mind after reading the thread. The post consist of crying over dead animals, ridiculing rhyme-patterns, making some jokes/corrections about bears and penguins, making one point (though not even a very incrimintaing one) against Nogrod, agreeing about Kitanna seeming suspicious without adding anything new about her, naming a few innocentish people and forbidding people to steal honey. What on earth are the "good points" over there, I wonder.
Next she says Nogrod has some good points about the fishiness of Eomer. In the same post she mentions feeling uneasy about Menel. Next she says she'll probably vote for me or Kath unless she uncovers something about us rereading our posts.
Quote:
I'm quite at loss. Kathin and Glóanna don't seem as suspicious to me as they seemed before (though I still think they're both a bit suspicious), but I don't particularly suspect anyone else either.
Finally she votes for Eomer. And I'm wondering why. She thought he was a bit fishy, but a few of her last votes indicated she wasn't so suspicious to vote for him, unless I am missing something there. Her vote post said this:
Quote:
Well, then: Glóanna has contributed more than Eomi.

++Eomi
I'm not sure what knocked Kath off of that completely and that I find unsettling.

Of the three voters of Eomer that live I actually find Volo the most suspicious. He seems to try to steer voting away from Kath. Such action can be taken in a few ways. Most notably to my mind is an attempt to gain the trust of an innocent.
The voter I find the next most suspicious is Lommy. At first she spoke a little of Eomer, but dropped him in favor of Kath and myself and then in her last post of the day had dropped Kath and voted Eomer. A bit baffling to me.