View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 05:34 PM   #134
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil
Quite simply, it's not often that a wolf actually starts the bandwagon. They'll usually wait unti someone else has posted so as not to look suspicious.
First of all. Were I a wolf, I would have loved to start it to avoid any suspicions! Secondly. Please remember what I said: it was not a waggon before Beornómien and Spawn made it such. Voloin couldn't have known he was starting a bandwaggon, neither I that I would be adding to it as there were none at the time we voted. There was no bandwaggon before the last votes made it such.

And following this logic of part-time ignorance we should say that a wolf never wishes to cast a first vote to anyone (as it might be a start of a bandwaggon) which clearly is contrary to the evidence in WW...

Please people, stop being wise after the fact and even try to see it from the point of view of one who actually was there in the end. I didn't know the things you and I know now back then. And Spawn didn't know. And I believe Beornómien didn't. About Voloin I'm not so sure, but that's another matter.

Sorry. I'm getting a bit frustrated with this off-focus discussion.

If you wish, spend your whole Day speculating how I'm such a stupid villain who tries to get especially Eomi to be lynched for whatever reason and with whatever cost as far as not to play it safe instead wisely. Consider this.

If you, on the other hand think I was trying to protect Kathin or / and Glóanna, be my guests and lynch them. They're at the top of my list still (I'll make the rest of my points - as I think I have some new ones too - after I get some sleep).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Nogrod is seeming a little defensive...but right now I can believe that it is due to what Boro has pointed out
If it were just Nori88 ... What else have people been talking about toDay?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote