View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:37 PM   #118
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Nori88 has got quite an interesting logic indeed. First he accuses me of being the ring-leader and then on the next sentence he says I didn't take the initiative. Now which way should we read this?~Bofgrod
Oh Bofgrod, you have greatly misconstrued my last post. Being the ring-leader and taking the intiative are two different things here.

When I called you the ring-leader I meant you were the main push behind Eomi's lynching.

When I said you failed to take the initiative, I meant you approached the end of yesterday more tentatively than I would have expected an innocent Bofgrod to do.

See an innocent Bofgrod likes to stay at the end of voting coordinate everything, make sure everyone who is around is all on the same page that way the end doesn't end up in some mass chaos that only benefits the wolves. You did a little bit of that, but it looked like you were too tentative than what I would expect (therefor you didn't take the initiative). You built up a case against Eomi, you did go through who was left and around to vote still, did a little polling to see what everyone who was around was thinking, but still proceeded to vote and as you say 'It's up to you ladies.' Therefor, you played the situation at the end tentatively, and I would expect if you were innocent for you to take more control and co-ordination to make sure no one messes things up. As that is what I am used to.

Quote:
Talking of voting safe now as we started... Nori88 voted about an half an hour before the deadline making the exact same thing I did, raising one person (Glóanna) even to the lead. Now should I interpret this as him being crafty and leaving the tough decision-making to others?
Are you saying that because you truly believe it or are you just saying that as a weak attempt to get suspicion put on me as it just so happens to perfectly describe myself?

Oh, Bofgrod...what do you think about Beornomien?

Edit: x-posted with Holby