View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #114
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
I was thinking the same Runi, the last minute voting and train for Eomi looks all too wolvish.
Bofgrod was the ring-leader of Eomi's lynching yesterday and that is no doubt what a wolf Bofgrod is capable of doing. I don't like the lynching of Eomi yesterday, and I think he who led it all is fanged! It's also clever that he votes to leave the decision up to Spawn and Beornomien. It's like he wanted to stay out of the last votes and be accused of being the one who got Eomi lynched. So he plays it safe, makes an awkward case against Eomi, ties it up, and makes Spawn and Beornomien come up with the decision...very crafty move if he be a wolf.
So a ring-leader! That's nice of you.

But really, give me one decent reason why any wolf would have wished to kill Eomi instead of someone else? It's all nice rhetorics Nori88, but lacks any decent motivation behind those "clever votes" or "ring-leading" my wolf-ancestors might have been "capable" of doing.

Why on earth would a wolf care who gets lynched in the first place? If it's an innocent, whoever, that's good. If a wolf's mate is near lynch, a crafty wolf kills his mate and gets the bonus of being a good guy instead of trying to play brave fellow-helper and risk getting both of them killed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nori88
To me, when innocent, Bofgrod has always wanted to take the initiative and wouldn't shy away from making tough decisions...here he plays it safe and makes Spawn and Beornomien do the tough decision making.
Nori88 has got quite an interesting logic indeed. First he accuses me of being the ring-leader and then on the next sentence he says I didn't take the initiative. Now which way should we read this?

Just to tell you what happened. I had suspicions of three people late in the game yesterDay, reasons for which I've gave accounts then and won't repeat them here. When it started to look that there would be four people voting (half an hour before the deadline, about) the situation with those three was Glóanna2, Kathin1, Eomi0 - added with Spawn and Durin both in 2.

With four votes left it was anybody's game here. I shared the angst with Beornómien. I had no way of saying which one of the three looked most wolvish. I tried to ask whether anyone else thought Eomi suspicious (or should we choose from Glóanna and Kathin) to not "waste" my vote on someone who hadn't gather any votes yet. But as Volo voted Eomi, I thought it a good situation to make the voting-ground more even (resulting in Glóanna2, Eomi2, Kathin1). I voted three minutes before the deadline. Indeed thinking that it would be a relief not to be forced to make the very last decision everytime I'm around at deadline. And my relief was even greater when I noticed that both Beornómien and Spawn voted similarily as that meant that some others shared my worry about Eomi and we kind of lynched him together. Unfortunately we were all wrong with him...

Talking of voting safe now as we started... Nori88 voted about an half an hour before the deadline making the exact same thing I did, raising one person (Glóanna) even to the lead. Now should I interpret this as him being crafty and leaving the tough decision-making to others? I surely know wolf-Nori88 is perfectly capable of doping that!

I mean: which one of us was in a tougher position to vote and which one of us played it safe, not bearing the burden of tough decisions? Just asking...

Were I a wolf, I would have voted early enough, safely based on some of my earlier suspicions to look logical and just stayed away from discussion the last hour or a half.

Okay. Enough of this.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote