View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 AM   #108
Volo
Silver in My Silent Heart

Volo has been trapped in the Barrow!
Send a message via Skype™ to Volo
Not a good start... I really felt that Eomi was the wolf, just look at his last post + Nogfur's post here, there is a good point about Eomi's vote, which is suspicious...

That plus the death of our twins is depressing. I already miss Spawlin's analyzes. In the end she decided not to use her analyzes... At least something good in this is that now we know that the twins (and probably wolves) aren't chosen by rhyming names.

At such a loss, I find Duriel more suspicious, though his wolfishness would mean that the louder people are guilty.

Because of the above I feel that Balth is innocent, her post seems truthful.
Runi I won't vote either, he does contribute much more than in my earlier games with him. His suspicion of Eomi is a mistake, but I'm the last one who can blame for that, except for the fact that it was probably Runi who started seriously talking about Eomi being guilty, here. I wouldn't go as far as voting him, Duriel just is scarier.

On Runi's newest post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runi
Then there is the whole voting Eomi thing, seriously that was weird. Nogrod pays absolutely no attention to Eomi, until after I mention him and Eomi him self post again.
Yes, I find you making a good point mentioning Eomi. Actually I feel that I'm the only one who doesn't find Nogfur so suspicous... for once. Every time I find him suspicious he turns out good, so it might be better if I did suspect him, but I can't.
He does point out the reasons to vote people pretty clearly. And Dorimor, here is the first post of suspicion towards Gitalóinna.

Dorimor, should I just stay quiet? Because I am trying to point out some things that have left unnoticed, unnoticed openly, you might have noticed them, but other's haven't. And it's natural to follow somebody who makes sense to you, I think there was enough reason to vote Eomi yesterday.

X:d with Holby and Valier