View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #105
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I was thinking the same Runi, the last minute voting and train for Eomi looks all too wolvish.

I came back and saw Eomi was the one lynched and had the same reaction as Anguirelshield...why? I was strong against Anguirelshield yesterday, as at first I was getting all caught up in the moment...I honestly wanted Gloanna lynched (and still do). Then I realized no matter what Anguirelshield always votes for me on Day 1...I have no idea why, but any village my ancestors have been in with Anguirelshield, they always get his vote on Day 1. No clue why.

Spawn, Voloin, and Beornomien seemed to be the followers of the Eomi wagon and Bofgrod the ring-leader. Of those 3 people still here, I wouldn't doubt it if one was a wolf. Voloin and Bofgrod look the most suspicious...something Voloin said just doesn't sit right with me:

Quote:
Why would she be frequent to read and not even vote, this might be a small matter on day1, but I don't like it...
I do happen to agree that if Valier was around and could read what was going on she should have voted. If she wasn't around a lot, and if she couldn't read everything to come to at least a semi-informed decision than I think not-voting was the best. Total random voting doesn't sit right with me, and if Valier would have just popped in without reading the situation and voted, that wouldn't have sit right with me. However, Valier if you were around and were keeping up, you should have voted.

Anyway, this comment by Voloin doesn't sit right with me. He makes a comment that would appear to be helpful, one an innocent would make. But it just feels like he's trying to hard to be helpful, he's trying to hard to appear innocent, by pointing out things like that and claiming he 'doesn't like it.'

Bofgrod was the ring-leader of Eomi's lynching yesterday and that is no doubt what a wolf Bofgrod is capable of doing. I don't like the lynching of Eomi yesterday, and I think he who led it all is fanged! It's also clever that he votes to leave the decision up to Spawn and Beornomien. It's like he wanted to stay out of the last votes and be accused of being the one who got Eomi lynched. So he plays it safe, makes an awkward case against Eomi, ties it up, and makes Spawn and Beornomien come up with the decision...very crafty move if he be a wolf. To me, when innocent, Bofgrod has always wanted to take the initiative and wouldn't shy away from making tough decisions...here he plays it safe and makes Spawn and Beornomien do the tough decision making.

Beornomien seems more like a vote of an innocent. She had to reach a decision there as she was put in such a position. I'm inclined to believe of the remaining Eomi voters, Beornomien is innocent.