View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 09:19 AM   #91
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Has Moddwen specified what happens if there's a tie? Is the first one to have reached the most votes killed? Or is Moddwen choosing it at random?

I don't like this throwing votes at all directions, though it doesn't matter so much this late anymore. In case the death is to be chosen randomly, I'd rather not have a host of people with two votes, especially not if the host includes such persons as spawn, who is very helpful and by no means (in my opinion) very suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo
Her second post isn't that bad or I'm too blind to see the evil.
I agree with you. It isn't generally too bad, but that thing she says about me really worries me.

I'm quite at loss. Kathin and Glóanna don't seem as suspicious to me as they seemed before (though I still think they're both a bit suspicious), but I don't particularly suspect anyone else either.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote