View Single Post
Old 01-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #2694
Boromir_bg
Pile O'Bones

Boromir_bg has just left Hobbiton.
Hello to you all,fans of Tolkien.
I am both new and old to this site,but it's natural for you not to know me,so I should kindly introduce myself.
I am Yancho,20 1/2 years old,from Bulgaria.I am currently a law student 2nd year.
I am a fan of Tolkien since I was a child and have read several of his books (not only The Hobbit,Silmarilion and The Lord of the Rings).I am fascinated from the world of The Middle earth,but the very spirit of its characters and nature.There is no other theme which has had such a great hold on me (maybe SW for a while,but not so clsoe).
I began with the words that I'm not new to barrowdowns,because I feel that I ain't.Long ago - 4,maybe 5 years I used to write in the guestbook and to chat with some of the other fans in the barrowdowns chat.But back then my i-net connection was too slow to visit the site too often and to really explore it completely.Now I reenter this wonderful site.I hope for a warm welcome and to find/refind many friends here.
I am a big fan of Boromir,so that's why I use his name as a nickname.
Well,that's my intro.Hope to have nice time here.
Namarie.

P.S.Ah,yes - and happy new year to ya all!Hope it will be better than the last one!