View Single Post
Old 12-05-2006, 10:34 PM   #742
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
So how are these?
Orofaniel - Reagonn
Novnarwen - Aedhild
Don't forget Nova's Eirnar, who is one of "the fifteen." I was actually debating killing him off rather than Reagonn, but I don't believe Nova officially dropped from the RPG, and though she hasn't posted in over two months, I've noticed she has visited the forum recently. Anyone know if she has dropped from the RPG for sure? Is it safe to kill off her characters? If anyone does write in her characters, perhaps it'd be best to put them together in the final standoff. If I remember correctly, Eirnar has shown himself quick to care for and protect Aedhild through her mental ailments. Hmm...it'd be interesting if Aedhild died and Eirnar lived... Anyone want to write this?

Anyways, I'm currently planning my next post. I think I'll have Shae approach the camp where the woman and children are from the north. Reagonn and another NPC will catch up to her, and both will later be killed. Are those three slavers (leftover from five) up north still there? If so, I'll create a little incident with them...