View Single Post
Old 12-02-2006, 11:40 AM   #721
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
There have been 5 killed around the tunnel. There are 4 more there 1 took off toward the south. (?)
---------
That shoud leave at least 8 more slavers, right? Plus Imak.
---------
Edit: Actually, make that six killed around the tunnel...Khamir and Adnan each took out one. I think we're going to have to keep it at three. And perhaps no on should make it in time to help the women and children...and Rog and Aiwendil will have to save the day. Should be nerve-wracking enough, right?
If we have only three slavers left at the tunnel vs. 4-6 (depending from Dorran and Fewerth) of ours, our guys should stand a chance. If a couple of more slavers would ride in, it would make it much more interesting... What do you think? I could be ready to write parts of that fight with Beloan, Joshwan & co. now as Hadith is a bit out of the game. Although I would like to write something for Hadith too as something happens back there where he is with Athwen.

Foley: Is it possible that Athwen would try to help Hadith a bit? If he would regain some consciousness he might be foolhardy enough to try and join the fight as the slavers attack the women and the children (or look for Johari ).

PS. Rog and Aiwendil taking what, 10+ slavers... Quite a feat?