View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #145
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanaduial the archer
the games Shadow of the West and The Ambassador's Son as well. Two excellently constructed games that allowed me to play around with excellent characters and settings. Extraspecial mentions do, however, go to Maikafanawen and Nuranar for creating that game (there were too many brilliant characters and writers to pinpoint one or two - Devon, Jythralo, Adeline, Calnan...)
Ah, I remember The Ambassador's Son. To this day, I still feel horrible and completely regret ever leaving that game. Shortly after we started, my schoolwork piled up a mile high and not long after I became swamped with dance competitions. I think it was around that time I started to completely disappear from the Downs. The plot for the RPG was so exciting, and I took care into writing Adeline's profile- I was really looking forward to putting her into play. I still wish I could've been part of the RPG- it was just bad timing on my part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
In The Fellowship of the Fourth Age: A New Beginning I think everyone deserves a lot of kudos. It's seven pages long, and we still haven't united the three groups that were essentially supposed to start out together. It's been a wonderful game, with some amazing characters.
I have to say how thankful I am you invited me into this RPG, Durelin. When I returned to the Downs, I wanted to RPG again, but after what happened to me in The Ambassador's Son, I was hesitant to get involved, fearing I would disappear again. My experience so far in Fellowship of the Fourth Age could not be more rewarding. Indeed, seven pages is long, especially since we're not even close to being done. Looking back at previous RPGs, I've never gotten past five pages, so the length is exciting to me. Everyday, I look forward to reading others' posts, as well as writing my own. There's no better place I could've started RPGing again than Fellowship of the Fourth Age, and I'm very happy to be part of it.

Thanks to all who have mentioned Shae- I have enjoyed writing her so far. I think all the characters for this RPG are well written- there are definitely no weak writers here. Of course, I must say that Khamir is my favorite character- he has been so much fun to interact with.