View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 06:13 AM   #547
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
A few nights ago I had a weird dream. I, Noggie and Goldberry (who was my mother) lived in a small cabin (that resembled a cabin in my friend's summer house). Noggie knew Boro. (They talked for hours in the phone.) Then, one day, Noggie invited Boro to our home. Strangely, Noggie was somewhere the minute when Boro came, so I got to welcome him and his wife (? it was some woman he had with him). I introduced Boro to my 'mum' and then I told him: "This is my mother. Her name is Goldberry. But she is usually called Goldie, you can call her that." 'Goldie' didn't look very delighted at the guests coming and she sat in the corner all the time. Also, I remember wondering (in the dream) "why's my mother Goldberry if my father's not Tom Bombadil?" ...
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote