View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #113
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Gurthang --> Durelin (Durelin1)
Boromir --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang1)
Naria --> CoD (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1)
Diamond --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang1, CoD1, Naria1)
Lommy --> Gurthang (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria1)
Rune --> Naria (Durelin1, Gurthang2, CoD1, Naria2)

CoD is continuing with the amazingly straightforward way of suspecting all those who vote for him and trusting those who don't... I don't know what to make of it. As such - if he's innocent - it's no good and does not serve us in any way but to generate unwanted rivalries and confusion (a cobbler still? I was quite ready to forget that suspicion yesterDay evening).

Gurthang's voting is downright horrible - and he has sticked around toDay but still he seems offering little and making sure his votes are the most safe. I have no lorebook on him (or it has gotten lost). Is this the way he usually plays? I had a belief (from somewhere) that he is an active and "substantial" player. In this game he has not shown either. A wolf then?

I'll try to see for better arguments for the people in the list I posted the last time soon. These were just initials...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote