View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 07:30 PM   #549
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Also, I have forgotten what exactly the fire suggestion was originally, sorry...I will go back and read again! I also forgot to take the wind into account in my fire idea. Probably not the best idea to just set a bunch of stuff on fire, however tempting it might be...
I need to go to bed now (3.30AM here and work tomorrow), but Joshwan's idea was a bit more elaborated than that...

The "dwarven tunnels" sound right to me - better than open holes that can not be disguised as there is no wood around to spend.

But yes, it's better we all just come in with any choises we come up with, using the suggestions of others and maybe coming up with new ones? We'll see how it turns out then.

In that case, please leave saves to minimum, or describe what there will be in your save with some detail, because otherwise it will tie the hands of the others too much and stall the posible new ideas to come forwards.

I'm looking forwards to the clash.