View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 09:18 AM   #80
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Umm, Holby I'm assuming you mean there are more females than males right?

I don't like to say much about the idea of lynching everyone from one gender. This isn't the first time such a plan has been suggested and it's always met with a lot of argument. In this case there are so few males left it might actually be viable, but I'd be loathe to lose morm if he's on our side, and I would for Fin to be able to play a while longer. I'm waiting to pass judgement on Farael, as I'm hoping he will calm down, but that said it is looking increasingly bad for him.

Thing is, if we go with a 'planed' lynch then everyone who takes part in it basically has a get out of jail free card. If they're pointed out for having voted for someone who it has been decided shall be lynched, all they need to say is that they were following the plan.

morm, yes I caught that from Farael as well. Problem is that it's a two-way street. He's right, the longer you're left alive the more suspicious you will look, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he's the Werecreature keeping you alive, it could be any of them. And the same holds true whether you be innocent or guilty.