View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 02:49 AM   #64
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
triple-posting...whee!

arcticstorm:
In the weird post #36 he says Lhuna's vote comes of a sleeping disorder, and having such, and so little to go on, she couldn't be expected to give a good vote; Holby's list was unsuspicious; Mac's "what ifs" on werecreatureness could be very helpful in the future, not that he is one; Farael's gung-ho attitude towards Holby could be attributed to panic and confusion and is not necessarily suspicious, but his constant argument that everyone's voting for him because of Lhuna is ridiculous (incidentally, Lhuna also finds this observation ridiculous, because she has seen nothing of the sort); and he wanted Mac to elaborate on why he found Rune a little strange, because he didn't.

Kitanna:
She declared Farael and Holby as not particularly weresomethingy, but both worth close watching (post #24). In post #50 she expands on the issue regarding Farael, saying that if Farael was a Lover he should have had someone defending him by then, and she mentions Mac's example as an un-Loverly (too feeble) attempt of doing that.

Rune:
He found Holby's list humourous and a good read, and shouldn't be used to justify voting for her (post #18). Same post he said that he didn't think Farael was Lhuna's lover just because he didn't retaliate, and that he himself had often defended Lhuna. Seven posts down he voted for Farael because this annoyed him:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farael
and those of you who know my playing style should do well in listening to me. It has been proven perilous for the ordos to ignore me.
Hmm. For all we know all of this says nothing. Make of it what you will. I'm tired. Zzz.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote