View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 01:35 AM   #62
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
morm, you forgot Durelin. Kitanna is innocent.

Which is an interesting vote, actually, as it spread the options to seven people. Her reasoning was that Kitanna seemed to be flying under the radar, and it bothered her. Fly-away? It's a safe vote in that it was well-reasoned, for a Day 1 vote...for now, I'm inclined to trust her.

Right now the person still standing out most to me is Farael. I know by history that he really tends to be...like this. He's speaking too rashly to be a bad guy. But then again, he almost always did, jumping to all sorts of suspicions and all that, but this time it seems more...jumpy. Argh, it's hard to read. My suspicious guess is that he's trying to look ordinary (because really, an ordo has nothing to lose being killed, compared to all the other roles, so he can say all he wants), and should the Watcher suspect him, that's what he'll see. A Lover? That's still the best I can come up with. But for now I'll be keeping as keen an eye on him as my sleepy self could, especially since he voted for Menel when he was already safe - why didn't he stick to his suspicion of Holby and voted for her?

Just a thought...I suppose Nogrod wouldn't be so careless as to leave us a bold hint to his role? Did the werecreatures kill him simply because he's a formidable foe? I'll take another look at all he said.

Look here, this is interesting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
As I said, I have no objection, on the basis of what I know this far, for Farael to be lynched. I'm not going to die with him. This is a question of basic tactics.
Not that I know what to make of it.

Also, he said to threaten my knights in shining armour and see what happens. I have them? Oooh! I always knew I was a Sleeping Beauty.

Anyways, from what I've read, I think he dreamt of an ordo (or at least ordo-seeming) first Night. Sigh. This is really such a tragic loss.

Valier...her vote was just too something to come from a baddie. Surely she knew of its repercussions...or was she too evil to care? And whatever happened yesterDay to those thoughts she said she was about to post? Right now, though, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but she's definitely worth watching.

Fintaeph voted for Menel when Farael was already safe. There's also something strange about her reasoning. On my watch list...

Holby...to save Farael? If so, that was some spectacle from Farael. Who would think they are working together?

So, right now I find Farael, Valier, Fintaeph, and Holby most questionable (note not "suspicious"), and there needs more to be heard from Jenny, Kath, and Rikae. But knowing me, that's likely to change as soon as I post this. Sheesh.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote