View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 10:38 PM   #60
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Ohmigoodness. I had this terrible dream. There were five dead bodies lying around the village and, and--

*Lhuna looks around*

What the heck?! Somehow it didn't look this horrible in my nightmare!

Okay, so we lost five people, two of which we are glad to lose, and three otherwise. And the Watcher on the first Night, good grief! If there's anything we can gain from this loss, at least from now on the werecreatures might be distracted in hunting down their fellow baddies, leaving us poor innocents be in the Night, and thus aiding us in our daily lynchings. We'll catch all of them, and thank them before they die yet!

Also, we know more now from all these deaths than we did yesterDay, and I hope this will aid us in searching for the villains. The way I see it now, we could probably trace the individual deaths to potential suspects, and lynch whoever we find most likely responsible for a killing. If anyone has better ideas, though, come out and share it.

Since no sane woman (even women with sleeping problems) would be able to sleep properly with a puzzle like this in mind, I'll be off reminiscing the last Day in the light of new developments. Toodles!

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 10-30-2006 at 10:39 PM. Reason: awound, awound
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote