View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 10:02 PM   #56
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
The Elves gathered at Menel's door, faces stern (yet noble, for they were Elves, after all).

Arctic Storm was the first to bang on his door, crying, "D'you have any mirouvour?" Then he remembered what they were about and amended, "Er, we've come to kill you!"

"Go away," came Menel's voice from inside. "I'm busy."

"Let's break down the door," suggested Naria, nibbling on Lembas.

"I agree," agreed Nogrod. He went to his smithy and grabbed up a pair of red hot tongs. Holby whispered to an oliphaunt, who readied its mighty tusks for action. Kitanna chose her heftiest chamberpot, one with the goods still in it. Fintaeph opted to use a particularly fine quality undead limb of the leg variety. Farael chose to use his bare hands, as mad Elves often do.

They were ready. Holby whispered to her Oliphaunt once more, and with one toss of its head it tore through Menel's front door.

Menel looked up from his table, annoyed. A hulking creature went "Bwaahhlhhghggfur!" Menel set down the needle and thread with which he had been stitching together fingers and pointed his own finger at Farael. "He's evil, I tell you!"

But it was to no avail. Arctic Storm leapt upon him and grabbed his arms, pinning them behind the Mad Scientist's back. Naria threw a piece of lembas at him. Nogrod, Kitanna, and Fintaeph set upon him with their weapons, while Farael danced around the room going, "Hoo hoo hoo hoo!" in a happy, if mad, sort of way.

The dirty deed done, the Elves stepped back and looked upon Menel. Nogrod's tongs stuck out of his chest, the slime from Kitanna's pot clung to him, and the beating he had taken from the undead leg, well, let's just say it wasn't pretty.

One thing was for certain, nobody was particularly shook up over his death, and he was just an Elf, nothing more.

"Haarroooooo!" went the hulking figure on the worktable. They killed it too, just in case.

~*~*~*~

The Living Elves:

Lommy - Ostrich Chaser
Mac - Builder of Gibbets, unemployed for millennia
Kath - Flower Girl
Kitanna - One Legged Chambermaid
JennyHallu - Countess
Nogrod - a Smith of the Billmarins
Valier - Arranger
Holby - Oliphaunt Whisperer
Durelin - Lead Tragic Actor
arcticstorm - Raving Alcoholic and Resident Moocher
morm - City Street Cleaner
Lhuna - Beautiful Girl with Sleeping Sickness
Rune - Humungous Fungus Grower
Naria - Lemba Baker
Farael - Patient suffering from Mad Elf Disease
Rikae - Contortionist
Fintaeph - Mutton Herder and Purveyor of Fine-Quality Undead Prosthetic Limbs

The Dead 'Uns

tgwbs - Tragic Elven Hero and Lover of Diamond - (co-mod) - Stabbed himself eight times and subsequently eaten by the Werebird

Diamond - Elven Maid - (mod) - Crushed in the embrace of the Werebear

Menel - Mad Scientist - (ordo) - Beaten with an undead leg and a chamber pot and stabbed with red hot tongs (Day 1)