Thread: Darker Days RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 04:35 AM   #220
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Thomas was glad the fight hadn't cost him Mayonette. Deep down inside he had dreaded what would happen if he would have lost her to the tip of Samuel's sword. He had figured that should wouldn't object to a wedding as soon as possible. He had seen too many times that life was short and that you can't always say "I'll do it tomorrow". After all the past few years had showed him so much. One moment he would be laughing with his friends in Gondor and the next day he would wake to find that his friends he had been with the night before was dead, murdered in their sleep. He loved Mayonette with all his heart and would die to protect her.

Thomas was surprised that Garnae had told them not to worry about the reward. The journey had tested the very wits of even the bravest of men. "Mayonette, worry not. If any one asks about the reward, I will take care of it. You gave me your heart and I gave you mine. Now it's time for me to repay your trust and your love. Don't be stubborn either, for you know when I say I'm going to do something I will do it. Never before have I let you down and I don't plan on beginning that anytime soon." Chianna was ready to get back to Rohan, ready to get back to the easy life. A nice warm stable, fresh hay and evening rides. Plus her sweetheart was waiting on her back at home.

For love Thomas would do anything for Mayonette. I have known Mayonette all my life and I know she will not hurt Thomas. Same goes for Thomas. He would lay down his sword if she asked him. Thomas would jump into the highest and hottest flames if to spare Mayonette. Chianna knew the adventure was almost over but truly life was fixing to begin, for her, for Mayonette, but more than anything life was giving Thomas another chance of not messing up.