View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 05:06 AM   #531
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Two nights ago, I had a dream that the BD's began publishing a series of magazines devoted to the Werewolf games, each publication being devoted to the mods of each.

It got to the eighth edition (me being the mod), when I decided that "Hey! This is a Barrow-Downs dream! I'd better post it on the BD Dream thread!".

So all the dream hereafter was posted in great detail in the dream itself, that I can't remember exactly.

What I do remember is that the eighth edition of Werewolf! Magazine overflowed with praise for my game, and also featured an article by the Saucepan Man detailing the exploits of my brother and sister that had happened during the game. "Huh?" I remember thinking. "What are they doing in MY dream?" There were also many ads for rototillers and the like.

It culminated with SpM sending me the severed leg of our dog as a congratulatory gesture. That had me terribly confused, as our dog still had all of her four legs. I remember bidding my siblings to see if one of Sheila's legs "was newer than the other, or something?!?".

Errrrrrrrrrrrrk.

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote