View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:50 PM   #529
Valesse
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Valesse has just left Hobbiton.
I had a Barrowdowns dream a while ago, but couldn't think of the right words to descibe it then. I must warn you that my dreams (when I remember them) are quite... well, you'll see.

So it starts with just a chessboard sitting infront of Rune and Kath who are both on some rather tendy red ottomens (which were really neat. I wish I could find some and/or afford them.) Anyway, the view pans out and of all places they apparently were playing chess in Wal-Mart next to the sports section... where Eomer, Wilwa, Gil-Galad, and various others (it's rather blurry now who, exactly) were playing a lighthearted game of volleyball.

Bethberry and Esty were kicking back an aisle over (patio section), sipping on frozen drinks, giggling to one another with their brightly colored flip-flops and gargantuan sunglasses on.

As dreams usually include the dreamer somewhere, of course I was somewhere between the chess game and being pegged on the head by the volley ball. Curiously, I was strapped to a parachete harness which had been snagged on the net-pole. Everybody was laughing. Not at me, persay, but at how happy they were to be in Wal-Mart playing volleyball ... even Morm who rode in on a skateboard as an employee (somehow) while coming to tell everyone about a discount on something random like toliet plungers or something.

All of our coversation, anyway, was about cutting me out of the harness, which Rune refused with a grin. Eomer found this very silly apparently and snorted which was when I woke up.