View Single Post
Old 07-30-2006, 06:23 AM   #21
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
I think that the thing I realy dislike about the scene, is that it seems like one of those honny-sweet endings that I despise Hollywood for! Way to many endings has to be oh so touching, a disney moment if you like. . . I have seen many a film wich I find very good until the last 10-30 min. Then they just turn into this: The good always prevail and our heroe must have a happy ending theme and it annoys me alot. I don't dislike happy endings, but they are not a must.

I know that this scene is not the real ending, but it is when the major plot is over and you just need to finnish and pick up the last loose ends. The scene seems like a vulgar attempt to rise emotions within the audience, emotions that should be easy to get with more subtle methods.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote