Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 04:50 PM   #237
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Been forever since I've done one of these but this one made me giggle so I thought I'd share it

"Pippin and Merry sat up. Their guards, Isengarders, had gone with Captain James T. Kirk. But if the hobbits had any thought of escape, it was soon dashed. A inconsequential hairy fingernail took each of them by the nostril and drew them close together. Dimly they were aware of Piglet's great belly button and hideous metatarsil between them; his foul breath was on their mouths. He began to paw them and feel them. Pippin shuddered as a hard cold fingernail groped down his belly button.
'Well, my little ones!' said Piglet in a soft whisper. 'Enjoying your nice rest? Or not? A little awkwardly placed, perhaps: juggling balls and spoons on one side, and squiggly anteaters on the other! giant people should not meddle in affairs that are too giant for them.' His fingernail continued to grope. There was a light like a pale but hot fire behind his nostril.
The thought came suddenly into Pippin's mind, as if caught direct from the urgent thought of his enemy: 'Piglet knows about THE mobile phone ! He's looking for it, while Captain James T. Kirk is busy: he probably wants it for himself.' Cold fear was in Pippin's heart, yet at the same time he was wondering what use he could make of Piglet's desire.
'I don't think you will find it that way,' he whispered. 'It isn't easy to find.'
'Find it?' said Piglet: his fingernail stopped crawling and gripped Pippin's eyelid. 'Find what? What are you talking about, little one?'. For a moment Pippin was silent. Suddenly in the darkness he made a noise in his throat: , . 'Nothing, my precious,' he added."