View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #303
Lalaith
Blithe Spirit

Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Lalaith is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'd prepared a nice voting tally too, but Firefoot does them so much better - and quicker. But one thing that I noted - the cross-posting at the end.

Kath's vote for Morm, and Gurthang 's for Holbytlass, was actually a cross-post at 9.59pm, so either of them might have thought they were casting the "killer vote." The same goes for Fin, who came in at 10pm with a vote for Rune - all three of those last-minute voters may have thought they were bringing their candidate up above the tie-breaker. Fin is of course a proven innocent (although she might, like the rest of the innocents, be a Lover. However, I agree with Firefoot that we needn't worry overmuch about this as the wolves will unfortunately be working their way through the innocents in the nights. )
Anyway I said yesterDay I thought Morm was onto something with Jenny's Hunter list and I still think so. I'm going to ponder on it and get back to you all in the morning.