View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 01:12 PM   #445
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
1420! curiouser and curiouser

I had the most bizarre dream the other night.

Mithalwen and I were discussing Jane Austen and Anthony Trollope heroines and trying to decide which one would make a good Arwen, Galadriel, etc. We bogged down over agreement on whether Miss Bates would make a good Ioreth. In fact, things got so heated that, erm, *cough*, a mud wrestling exchange broke out. At the loud and boisterous sounds of BDers hooting and hollaring their raucous cheering for various sides, I woke up!

Even more bizarre, when I checked out this thread, I find Celuien's dream:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celuien

Here's a weird dream...

I was back in the high school I attended in 11th grade. BW and SpM were two of the teachers. (They weren't fighting. ) I got sent by one of them (I forget which) to welcome guests to the school, who turned out to be Bethberry and Mithalwen. We went to the auditorium - inexplicably connected to the kitchen of a house I lived in 10 years ago that's actually a good 3000 miles from the HS - and listened to them give a lecture. Which I couldn't hear, and when I could hear it, I couldn't understand because it was in an unidentifiable foreign language. Other Downers (sorry, I can't remember who), were also in the audience and looked very intent on listening. At the end, everyone cheered.
Some kind of elven osanwe?