View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 10:00 PM   #367
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Alright, first of all, I'm dead tired. I've been up since 6:30 AM and was at work blah blah blah so I'm listing to the side, as it were.

Strange as I feel about this, I could almost echo Valier's feelings on Ang at the moment. I have been thinking of Ang as more or less innocent for a few days, and when I question myself as to what my chief reason is, it is pretty much only because of where he falls on the List of What Boro Said. Much as I think it's a good theory and has so far proven true, not good enough reason to keep giving Ang a free pass in my mind. Free passes lead to ignoble deaths.

I had wanted to do an actual analysis of Ang's posts today (or, overNight) but I never did. The one thing that is making me leery of him is his obsession with me. Although so charmingly put, with the Audreyfication and all, I really don't understand his need to find everything I say suspicious even if he admits it's not in and of itself suspicious. So, apparently, earlier I was suspicious for being too Dimwë, and lately I've been suspicious for making too much sense. Either Ang is really stubborn in his belief that I'm a penguin, or is a penguin who doesn't know when to give up on a framing. This is my reason to want to take a closer look at Ang. At this moment I can't find it in my logical self to vote for him for this, because I realize that I always find anyone who goes after me to be suspicious, so someone who goes after me and practically begs the the rest of the village to do so as well....

But, I think I would Hunt him were I the Hunter. If I was the Hunter and Day was ending in the next few minutes, I would vote to lynch Valier to be sure, and if she were innocent, pick Ang to Hunt. If I were the Ranger, I would protect Roa. I've already given my opinion/prediction on Roa, so you know why.

However, that opinion may change before the Day actually ends. Right now I'm ridiculously tired and I didn't even have the energy to read over the quotes Roa has been posting much less analyze Ang or review the Day 3 posts. I also have to take into account that Spawn is still around -- and I'm not sure what Naria's vote for her yesterDay meant and I don't want to just drop her from my consciousness and get totally distracted by Ang and Valier. There's just so much to think about, and it's not my best day in this village. I'll be leaving 4 1/2 hours before the deadline tomorrow, so will be voting early. Now, I'm wondering if I should try to follow through with reviewing and analyzing tonight, just to make sure I get it done, or go to bed early in hopes of having more brainpower to do so tomorrow.