View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 11:51 AM   #305
Valier
Twisted Taleswapper

Valier is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn

As has been pointed out, it was funny how Valier right away said that Boro is definitely a WP. She suspected almost everyone else, too, but didn't directly say them to be WPs. Enca was the only one that Valier didn't accuse right away, but said that she doesn't know if Enca is guilty or not.

*Sigh* This was my first post of Day one!! This one was pretty much all in fun!! As you can see if you look more closely....Roa as the EW for example.

Quote:
The arrow issue was explained to Valier already in last village, so why to make a fuss about it again...
OK OK I get it !! I still don't like when people put stuff in their posts, but I understand NOW that TP puts them in all his posts.

Quote:
All in all, by reading Valier's posts I think she is usually more independent. She makes decisions based on gut feelings, states whom she suspects and votes. Now she seems to be trying to sway and take contact with other villagers more.
Yes I agree with you on this. I am usually a bit more independent, but in every other village no one would rally with me when I had a strong gut feeling on someone, so this time round I thought I would try and be more helpful, by listening and considering other peoples suspicions as well as my gut feelings. Oh and I always wait till the end of the day to vote, so that is not odd for me.