View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 12:03 PM   #26
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88
Well of course I know who the Governator is, who can not know him?

And Roy Kinnear was Planchet in several Musketeer movies...don't know exactly which ones there are so many of them and all these spinoffs.

Everyone else I really have no clue, but the Aragorn guy looks familiar...so far can't pin him down.

Well done .... Roy Kinnear was such a wonderful actor that I feel a bit mean using him but he is very un-Sarumany. He would have been a perfect Ted Sandyman type - shifty but not exactly evil ....

Thanks Lal : I do seem to have revealed my affection for the "Carry on Films" ... just wih I had fitted Sid James in somewhere ... Guess he should be Celeborn to Babs's Galadriel.... I would point out that no particular affection attaches to the Chuckle Brothers...

As a side note, Richard O'Callaghan, who played Merry, in the Radio series, had roles in a couple of Carry Ons!!!! I do try not to think of that when I listen, since he ain't at all bad with a much more "bookish" approach to the role, but it may have caused this linkage...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace

Last edited by Mithalwen; 06-05-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote