View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree Worst possible casting choices

We've all seen threads of the "fantasy cast" for the movies, or for the Silmarillion...etc. But what about the worst possible choices for actors in the movies? I'm putting this in the Mirth thread, because I think it would fit best here, and it's intended to have more light-hearted/fun with it.

So, for me some things I thought of is Al Pacino as Saruman. I mean I can just imagine when Saruman casts the fireball at Gandalf Pacino saying "Say 'ello to my lil fren'."

And Keeanu Reeves casted as any of the male roles would be bad too. Just because he is one of the worst actors I've ever had the displeasure of seeing in the movies. He isn't the worst actor I've seen but, he's definitely one of them.

Plus I don't think Jack Black would make a good Gimli.

Anyway, what are some of your choices as far as who would you not choose to cast as a role in the movies.