View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #54
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Or atleast don't make the rule "if one of the first 3 is the GW have the 4th one replace," that's too easy to figure out. Just tell the EW to send in a list of 4, if the GW is not in there then the sub-mod chooses who to leave out, if the GW is in there then the sub-mod excludes the GW.
I would opt for a larger list, since the EW can always test this theory with either a curse or a kill.

Quote:
I was thinking that if the hunter knows who a werewolf is and goes for him/her, that werewolf will die but kill the hunter. This gives the Good team some clout, and it's how I'm viewing the set-up.
NO. Just no. Part of the evil team's strategy is to figure out who the hunter is, then decide on their posts if killing them is good or bad. The good team must figure out how to best utilize the hunter in any case.

This is an automatic wolf kill, and automatic anythings should NEVER be allowed. If the hunter can't get themself killed, then they're doing a bad a job. It's not right to just hand the wolves over. You can't do the good team's job for them.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote