View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:00 PM   #51
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Okay, I see that I need another rule to clarify what I've always intended: the wizards are not going to find each other on Night One. I won't allow it. I just don't know how to make that work in an actual game yet, because if one wizard actually picks the other, how do you make it not happen without implying that the wizard has found the other? Oh, freepin' grrrr! Something to think about. I'll listen to any ideas on this one.
If we go with Loki's idea about sending a list to the sub mods to pick from for night one, it wouldn't be a problem. I personally think it's a very good idea.

Quote:
IF he finds a werewolf, either uncurse or send the Hunter after him. Why would the GW NOT do this?
Because there's no garuntee that the hunter will be killed (and therefore able to hunt) and it leaves a werewolf running about. Now, you could have the hunter come forward as the seer and reveal the wolf, but then you lose the hunter that night, and risk losing another innocent in the process. And if the GW is already down some gifted, well that just puts them in a spot of trouble, doesn't it? But then, I think of these things.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote