View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:08 PM   #124
tom bombariffic
Wight

tom bombariffic has just left Hobbiton.
Boots

I'll also have to agree that the wolves most likely killed form to keep up the village's confusion , but I couldn't call it a definite 'throwaway'.

In post 103, Formendacil claims that talking a lot on day 1 has little value, and so was not playing a very active role. But Form is a strong player, as lore books will reveal, and one who was likely to take up a bigger role later on (I'd classify morm in this category as well). This killing may not be random, but rather a signal that the wolves are comfortable with their positions in the village hierachy, and their ability to lead a vote, and didn't want form's likely increased participation changing that. It's a possibility. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go over the first day's more prominent posters carefully. Right now it's far too inhumane an hour.

Obviously Caranlondien needs looking at, but I'd be susprised if the wolves did anything so obvious as killing someone who had voiced a suspicion about them; not with an entire village to choose from. So I'm comfortable with her for the time being.

I'll be back in the morning when I can focus on the page.

bombariffic