View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 03:06 AM   #4
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I think there will never be a time when there weren't Tolkien fans. Some of us have been fans for decades, some have been fans for half of their lifetime. I can't believe such people would never drop Arda or LotR from their lives. I (belonging to the second category I mentioned) wouldn't, for one. Of course there are surely some (movie) fans who may have read the book that will forgot it in near future, if they already haven't.

After all we devoted fans of this time lie peacefully in our graves, there is a new generation walking on Earth. But surely some of them have found Tolkien and taken his books into their hearts.

Tolkien's works have such an ability to alllure readers, that as long as there exists copies of them in some form, and someone reads them, there will be people who love them and become fans.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote