View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 12:53 AM   #3200
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naria
Form, I may be misunderstanding what you are saying. Is what you are saying only pertaining to the Lomgrod game or Kath's as well(or both)? I don't really understand what the problem is. If one has died in the Little guy's game, why would one not be able to come on here and sign up or talk about another game? Is that not what this thread is for?
This thread isn't for signing up until LMP's game is done.

I was referring to Lomgrod's game, true enough. That is a Junior game, chronologically, and should, in any circumstances, be signed up for on the Junior Planning Thread.

As for Kath's game, she has directed that all those interested in joining PM her, so as not to clutter up this thread with chatter not related to the game in progress.

So yes, anyone dead in LMP's game can sign up- actually, since neither game starts until LMP's is over even the living can theoretically join-, and yes this thread is normally for that purpose, but no it is not to be used as such at this time.

Hope that explains it better...