View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 01:43 PM   #36
JennyHallu
The Pearl, The Lily Maid

Location: In my luxury Barrow, snuggled up in a pile of satin pillows, eating fresh fruit.
JennyHallu has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via ICQ to JennyHallu Send a message via AIM to JennyHallu Send a message via MSN to JennyHallu Send a message via Yahoo to JennyHallu
Two and a half hours left and this has really been a fairly quiet village this afternoon. I find myself at something of a loss: No one looks particularly suspicious today, except perhaps for Fea, Zali (maybe), and Di (maybe)...I'm inclined to think the third day 1 wolf (I firmly believe Loki was telling the truth...) probably was someone from that fateful list of SPM's though...

I think the wolves worked like this:

Night 1:

Loki, Nogrod, ??A??

Night 2:

??B??

Night 3:

Naria

Night 2 and Night 3 may be switched, but I think Naria was innocent Night 1. I don't know if I think LMP would have merely chosen the most recent wolf to kill rather than use one of his ever-present dice. A d3, anyone?

I think A is a SPM list-member, or one from that basic category: intelligent, trusted, moderate. B I am completely unsure of. But this list does rather put the EW as someone rather brash: Roa, Fea, morm, Diamond...there are probably others capable of trying to pull off a Loki/Nogrod/??A?? combo...

Must think and vote later.