View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #480
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Boots I got a bit more time, so I decided to check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurthang, about Celuien
#181 - Analysis of Loki, Lommy, and Nogrod. Votes for Lommy for being a good EW pick and her sudden switch to vote for Loki.
I hope she really didn't say that for I never voted Loki...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
I just noticed, but on POST #267 on pg.7 The Phantom put an arrow in his post, was he the Hunter by then? and if so this is perfect for Roa, she would see this and kill him not thinking he would pick Naria to kill....wait did he pick her? She also wouldn't fret knowing she could make another wolf even if he did pick one to bring with him.....Hmmmmmm weird indeed!
Quote:
Also does anyone think NO TIME NOW in the Phantom's post could be an anagram? I don't know why he would put one in there, but you never know....and I have no idea how to solve those darn things!
I think your ideas are a bit far-fetched, Valier. Calm down. He was a hunter already then.

Now I'm really going... Good night! (Or day or whatever you have there...)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote