View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 07:01 PM   #381
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
Wizards, eh? Well, it would appear that someone in this village is especially desirable: wanted by both sorcerers. Who is that desirable? For the EW primarily wants his wolves, and the GW wants a good gifted as well as the EW.

An all-round talented player, who is confident enough to school him/herself in magic [read: asked to be a wizard]
Self flattery and a good show of throwing us off the tracks.

Quote:
Now, I'm just saying, that if I were a wizard, of any persuasion, I would have chosen Lalaith. She's my number one pick for the wolf-who-was-cured. And I base that on pretty much nothing but a feeling.
Quote:
I think we should lynch.....Caranlondien? She'd make a fine wolf and the EW knows it. She's sensible, adds to the discussion, and I don't think she'd get lynched had I not put her name on the shortlist.

If I were the EW, I'd create a monster from her.

Quote:
Well, let's figure out who the EW is. Oh wait, all we have are feelings...
Quote:
Nogrod also seems like a pretty good pick for the EW. Yeah, that goes for a lot of people. But there are certain villagers who are almost certainly not going to be picked: the usual suspects, the lynch candidates.

I think Loki is almost certainly not worth voting for today and I recommend that people stop voting for him/her. Even before we had the trouble with wolves in this village, we could easily see that Loki is an argumentative sort. The EW would not curse Loki.

Probably not Nilp either.
Quote:
If I were the EW, I would curse:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Celuien, Caranlondien, Roa, Nogrod, Alcarillo, Cailín, Oddwen, Jenny, Lalaith or Gurthang.

Others are more likely to be lynched early on, or dreamed about by a Seer, or scried by the GW.

So, it's one of those I'll vote for. And......soon!
Quote:
++NOGROD

Take it as a compliment: I'd curse you if I was evil.
Quote:
Nogrod, like I said: To my mind, you would be a good pick for the EW
Quote:
If I had the choice, I certainly wouldn't curse her because she is one of those villagers good at getting into trouble [read: getting lynched]. That's why I think the EW stayed away from her.
Quote:
there is no way the EW is picking me to be a wolf.
Why? Can't pick yourself?

Quote:
Anyway, I let the following off the hook: Firefoot (because she's a likely Seer dream), Diamond (who will get herself lynched by being loud and troublesome ), Valier, Naria and Azaelia (the quiet, shady, lynchable types) Alcarillo (as stated above), and Cailín (simply because I would not see her lynched and I would die for her).

The more I think about it the more I realise that sweet Kitanna would be a brilliant pick from the EW.
Here he mentions Naria as one who wouldn't be picked. In fact he implies she's innocent, I believe the strategy behind it would be get a wolf lynched and then be seen as somebody wise and helpful, who he is when good, but when bad...watch out! So kill a wolf...look good and then begin to phase out the strategy. He combined Naria with others to possibly help disguise it.

Well these are the post I found most significant. I think I'm on to something but I would like to hear from him before I pass any further judgement. Also Alcarillo please give some explination for your overreaction today and yesterday.

Oh one other plus about getting Nogrod off, besides being a wolf, it slows down the talk a bit