View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 PM   #304
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
I'm currently at post 281 and trying to read as fast as my poor little eyeballs will let me but reading the suspicion of Nogrod it seems to strike true to me and I have little doubt that he is a wolf. I forget if it was Roa or who that posted his post summary but something else I gleaned from it is that shortly after there was a suspcion raised of him because of his relative silence he began posting again with renewed vigor, yet he posted little and gave recaps of voting; which to me seems an attempt to artificially inflate his post count thus giving us the appearance of saying a lot but not really sayin much at all. Plus it was him that truly incited Loki and not the other way around. Loki died because of this and I don't think it was Loki that was being rude but simply abrasive in his defense.

I'm not certain if I will be able to get back...I will make my best attempt but to ensure that I get my vote in today.

++Nogrod