View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 10:59 AM   #282
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
commenting as I'm reading the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
(Oh, and, if the evil wizard is Fea, these would have been her wolves: Loki, Lalaith and Lhunardawen. I shall support this theory for now, as it seems to be no less rational or irrational than anything we come up with.)
Hang on, that's not true at all. I'd have loved to be the wizard and anybody that knows me would know it, but what with all of my [shepherdessing], I just haven't the time for those sorts of shenanigans. I want no wolves near my sheep, thanks much.

However, this is why it's that much more wrong: If I was EW, I wouldn't have picked them. Well... not two of them. Loki, yes. Lalaith and Lhuna, no. I'd have picked Loki, the phantom, and JennyHallu. One newbie to be taken for granted, one "yeah freaking right", and one just subtle enough to make a right evil wolf. That and Jen's been evil so often that I wouldn't want to break with tradition.

Next night would be morm, next would be Cailin. Actually, I might have tossed Nilp into the mix. I like my variety, wouldn't you know.

Still, I'm dead curious as to why you picked Lalaith and Lhuna for me and why you support the theory of Fea=EW.

Next tangent: I liked the cannon fodder idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimč
F....f....fe.... ahem. It's you, right? Just a guess. [img]ubb/wink.gif[/img]
Keep guessing.

Here's my afternoon schedule: stop procrastinating and write a story due at 2:15; go to class; work; don't get back until the Day is over.

So I have to vote for somebody.

Since Roa denies being "the friend," I'm now fascinated by her strong defense of Loki.

Why would anybody be defending anybody unless they had a reason? If her reason isn't that they're the friends, what is it? Since I don't have any more time to ponder, I'm going to go with that reasoning. She defended somebody very staunchly and that's a stupid idea in such an unpredictable village.

++ROA