View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:09 PM   #187
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
Okay, some thoughts.

I can see an innocent Lhuna saying those things that she said toDay. I can also see a wolvish Lhuna acting that way, but I need to take a look at other Villagers, too, before I decide anything.

About Nogrod, I haven't had the chance to get to know him well so I have to trust other people's word on this which I hate doing since I can't know if they're on the Evil side or not. However, I, too, had the impression that he's usually more vocal and in the center of events. If he's been busy as he says, it explains quite a lot, though.

Sauce, for one, isn't acting like I would have expected. It's mostly just a feeling, but it's a bad feeling, mind you. I've heard that he has a habit of looking things from different angles, but he seems surprisingly confident that his theory about the possible EW is right. Still, he makes some points that I agree with, and my consolation is that I believe that once we get our Seer, they'll find out his true nature.

Loki seems to be in calmer mood than earlier and I find that kind of soothing although that's what any Wolf would do under suspicion.

I predict that I'm cross-posting with about everyone in this Village, and I'll continue gathering my thoughts after I've read all those replies.