View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 08:21 PM   #3173
Gurthang
Sword of Spirit

Gurthang has just left Hobbiton.
Okay, I hope that most of you can now see the evils of too much pre-game discussion. And I don't mean discussion about rules or timeframes or stuff like that. For this particular game, I noticed a great amount of pre-game discussion concerning strategy. I would have commented at the time, but did not want to jump into the 'debate' and hoped that it would not affect the game. That hope has failed.

I've seen numerous times already where people have referred to the discussion that occured within this thread before the game. Now, LMP has graciously allowed us to refer to previous games (in a round about way). He has, however, not stated we could talk about anything that has occured in this thread. (It is true that he has not said we could not, but I think that that was implied. )

Henceforth, I would love to see no more referals to this thread, the discussion herein, or any personal opinions spawned by said discussion. I know it is impossible to keep yourself from having personal opinions, but I think that we are all capable of keeping those seperate from the game.

Lastly, I think it is somewhat relevant (in order to understand our newest WW playmate) to read this if you have not.

Thank you and happy posting.