View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #15
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
OCC: *rolls eyes* Fine, Nogrod, if it's THAT important to you, I'll delete my post and repost. Is that what you want? I had just happened to be available at that point in time, and making sure I could catch one last meal at my favorite cafe before it closed for the summer happened to be more important to me than some silly internet game. I had to use the money I had on credit there, else I would lose it. So, unless you're willing to cough up $20.00 for my meal next time, I'll be sure to follow the rules a little more closely. If you REALLY want me to delete that post and place it later, you're certainly welcome to ask. I simply did not have the time for wait around for an extra fifteen minutes. Some of us have lives and jobs outside of this forum.
I was wondering to myself, today, as I was knitting my battledores, "I wonder how many posts it will take for Loki to get insulting and insufferable."

And the answer is two!

Seriously, though, don't blow your stack every time someone calls your posts into question. It happens to everyone.