View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 08:35 AM   #562
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Hello everyone!

Even though my first Shire RPG (Outracing the Flames) is not over - it should have been over some two weeks ago, but seems now to go on indefinitively - Pio encouraged me to write to the Eorling Mead hall.

I have been reading the stuff and it looks very good indeed.

Before I'm writing a character in to the Inn, I would just have a few questions.

- Are you in need of a certain kind of character? F.ex. still needing some workers to help in the renovation or something? Something that this newest twist of the plot would call for? I'm open for all kind of characters. If you have nothing special in mind, I'll come up with something.

- I see you people write a lot of interaction between the characters, even dialogue, in your posts. What is the common practise here? One writes it and then posts it via PM to the other for approval or editing? The two PM and negotiate about the contents and write it to a dialogue by PMs / messenger? You deal the outlines here on the discussion thread and the other may ask for corrections as the post is in the actual thread?

I could try writing myself in during the weekend.