View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #3162
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
lmp has a quality brain and can no doubt think of a dozen ways to explain the GW's Night 1 activities without even putting his thinking cap on.
Really I thought lmp was a totally inept turkey. (jk everyone)

Morm brings up a valid point. In prior games there's no reason for a Seer to dream of someone twice. But in this type of game where someone the seer dreamed as innocent, could very well be turned into a wolf the next night, there is a reason as to why a Seer would want to dream of someone again.

I see no problem with questions and sharing your own opinions as far as untying the final knots and getting everything cleared away before the start.

But I also see no reason to believe that lmp would not be able to manage this game. He has informed me of doing several trials already and with some alterations from the original it turned out pretty much evenly matched for both sides. And those were just trials, not taking into account the experience of the players to manipulate the game for their side.