View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 11:47 AM   #907
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Mostly, Nogrod, we need to back off a bit and let Arry decide how quickly he wants to finish it.
Well that was the reason I asked this in the first place, as he has been calling for immediate end for a week or more now, and then I just started wondering his post I quoted above. vSurely it's up to Arry. But it would be nice to know.

Quote:
With fewer active players, the game will go a little faster because we don't have to wait up on as many people to write before going on. With RPers not playing, we can use their characters without having to make sure that the writer is alright with everything, or having to wait for them to get on to answer some question or make some decision.
That's a good point. Didn't come to think of it from that perspective. I was only thinking, that with more players, if two or three can't do anything for a while, there are always two or three others to do it...

Quote:
Right now, we should take our time to develope our characters as much as possible, make the story interesting, and have fun ourselves.
I agree with this. And as I said, I'll try to post one for Sythric today...