View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 11:36 AM   #904
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Mostly, Nogrod, we need to back off a bit and let Arry decide how quickly he wants to finish it. Quite honestly, I don't think we have far to go before we can end it. If any day, Arry comes here and says 'Hey, guys, we need to end this game in four days. I'll write the post to get us to Edoras, you figure out your epologues' I believe that it would be pretty much alright. We don't want to rush to the end now, because at this point, this is all the story we have left. Once we reach Edoras, there's not much else to be done.

With fewer active players, the game will go a little faster because we don't have to wait up on as many people to write before going on. With RPers not playing, we can use their characters without having to make sure that the writer is alright with everything, or having to wait for them to get on to answer some question or make some decision.

There is nothing wrong with progressing the game as you seem eager to do (stop for lunch, cover a few miles, whatever), but I see little reason in rushing on until Arry says so. Right now, we should take our time to develope our characters as much as possible, make the story interesting, and have fun ourselves. Arry's the game owner, let him worry about the technical things. If we need to jump a few days, he'll take care of it and let us know.

-- Folwren