View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #894
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Nogrod, I hope this sounds as civil as I mean it to sound... but I really think that if we are hurrying along the horses (and riders) will need some rest, so an hour for lunch would be logical. Remember that the characters are not war veterans, they are just farm boys (And girls) and they will not be used to riding so much and in such haste without stopping.

We are in two groups now and both groups need some writing... let us scouts decide what we will do by ourselves.

Just to give you an idea on how to do things and still move fast, the lunch camp can be dealt with in three short posts if nothing else and then the fourth post after that can easily be the setting of a night camp if Arry wants to hurry us along. Then we can just say that the same routine repeated itself for three days and in five posts (from the scouting group) we'll skip ahead three days. I think that's rather fast. But Arry will decide when and how for us to move forward (or not). Part of the "fun" of a RPG is to let the story develop as it may and unless everyone wants out right now, we can still take a couple of days to enjoy ourselves and our writing.