View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 08:13 PM   #526
Oddwen
Drummer in the Deep

Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Oddwen is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Spring! Spring! Spring!

Yes, it's been assigned multiple times already - I'd like to assign it again, for the fresh green smells, the fresh green leaves up and down the road...and flowers! We've got primrose and forsythia and tulips and more tulips and more tulips and grape hyacinth, ajuga, lilac buds, lily of the valley buds, columbine buds, the bleeding heart is coming up, myrtle everywhere, more violets than you can step on, dandelions, and the Impeyan is in full bloom as well.

The crocus and daffodils/narcissus are gone, but I'll assign the memory of them.

I'll also assign our newest addition to the flock, White-faced Tree Ducks, the raccoon skull I found while building the newest pen, the Sheila who thinks there's a chipmunk in my car, those beautiful old maple trees by the driveway, the oak trees next to the playhouse, and the Rosellas, which have become so much more friendly since we've moved them back into the house.

I also would like to assign fey photography moods, my sister for lending me her camera, and for being a *much* better photographer than me, and also being able to select and copy links rather than typing them all out one by one.

And the fact that I have one month left on my sentence at BK. YAHOO!

Oddwen is offline   Reply With Quote